PRODUCT INFORMATION
PRODUCT INFORMATION
Teapigs liqourice & peppermint sweet treat tea is a careful balance of peppermint leaves and liquorice root to create a naturally sweet and refreshing drink. Includes a 15 bag box of tea. See nutirtion facts panel for alergens. Each mesh "tea temple" houses quality whole leaves for the maximum amount of infusion. We love tea; we just don't like the snobbery that can come with it. Instead we concentrate on bringing you the very best tea we can find and not taking ourselves too seriously. No airs, no graces, just fine tea. See nutrition fact panel for allergens.
country of origin : united states of america
is dairy free : yes
is wheat free : yes
is yeast free : yes
size : 15 ct
pack of : 6
selling unit : case
ingredients : liquorice root;70%;peppermint leaves;30%
keywords : biodegradable;natural;refreshing;sweet

This is a standard cookie notice which you can easily adapt or disable as you like in the admin. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Teapigs Tea - Liquorice & Peppermnt - Case Of 6 - 15 Count

Teapigs Tea - Liquorice & Peppermnt - Case Of 6 - 15 Count

$32.99
Pre-loader